2019 Honda Pilot Technology Features: Apple Carplay, Honda Sensing & More!
When it comes to technology, many SUVs give luxury sedans a run for their money. The 2019 Honda Pilot is one such SUV. Even with the base trim, you’ll gain access to easy-to-operate technology, designed to keep you entertained and up-to-date on the happenings both inside and outside of your vehicle. Available Honda Pilot features, such as Apple CarPlay and navigation, give you the freedom to make your SUV as techy as you see fit. See what else the Honda Pilot technology can do to improve your drive!
Honda Pilot Information Technology
The Honda information technology you’ll find inside the 2019 Pilot is adept at keeping families entertained and on the right track. Check out some of its most appealing infotainment features:
- Honda Speed-Sensitive Volume Control: Whether your Honda Pilot is equipped with seven or ten speakers, speed-sensitive volume control comes standard, allowing you to better hear the audio system over the din of the highway.
- Standard Central Display: The base LX comes with a 5-inch LCD screen, which gets swapped for an 8-inch high-resolution audio touchscreen on the EX and above.
- Available Smartphone Integration: Opt for Apple CarPlay or Android Auto, and enjoy the convenience that comes with accessing your favorite smartphone apps, such as Google Maps or iTunes, via the infotainment system.
- Available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System: Pilot models with navigation also include voice recognition and Honda HD Digital Traffic; you’ll get access to high-quality maps of Cody and nearby areas, as well as traffic updates.
- Honda CabinControl and CabinTalk: Honda CabinControl (EX trim and above) allows passengers to control the stereo, rear climate control, and available rear infotainment using a downloadable app; Honda CabinTalk (EX-L trim and above) allows the driver to speak to rear passengers either through the speakers at the back of the cabin or through headphones if they’re watching a movie.
Honda Sensing Inside the 2019 Pilot
The 2019 Honda Pilot safety features are just as impressive, if not more so. One key feature—or, feature bundle—is Honda Sensing. The systems in this safety suite can work both individually or in unison to help you remain aware of your surroundings when you’re traveling the open roads around Laurel. If you’re in familiar territory, you can even turn off Honda Sensing if you so choose; simply put, it’s there for you whenever you need a boost of confidence and assistance from a “co-Pilot.”
Honda Sensing comes standard on all 2019 Honda Pilot models (for 2018, it was standard on both the Pilot Touring and Elite) and includes the following programs:
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS)
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
Test Drive the Honda Pilot Today!
If you’re shopping for an SUV that anticipates and responds to your needs, the 2019 Honda Pilot may be worthy of your shortlist. Learn more about other noteworthy Honda Pilot features, such as its V6 power and spacious three-row interior, by contacting us! Otherwise, simply visit Underriner Honda in Billings, MT to test drive any of our new in-stock Honda Pilot SUVs in the color of your choice.
More About Honda Pilot Features
Once you’ve decided that a new 2019 Honda Pilot is the right SUV for your needs, you’ll not only want to pick the model that has all of the tech features you’re looking for, but you’ll also want to choose the Honda Pilot color that best suits your personal style. From bright metallic silver to…
When it comes to technology, many SUVs give luxury sedans a run for their money. The 2019 Honda Pilot is one such SUV. Even with the base trim, you’ll gain access to easy-to-operate technology, designed to keep you entertained and up-to-date on the happenings both inside and outside of your vehicle. Available Honda Pilot features,…