New Honda Pilot for Sale in Billings, MT
8 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition, and other factors.
Explore a Honda Pilot for Sale in Billings, MT
Our new Honda Pilot SUVs offer Montana drivers the efficient performance, safety, and strong resale value you’d expect from a Honda 3-row SUV. The Pilot interior features especially roomy dimensions and cutting-edge comforts like Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control and up to 5 USB ports for charging your devices, making the Honda Pilot SUV an easy choice for Cody families looking to get the most bang for their buck. It also comes standard with a powerful V6 engine that not only provides thrilling acceleration but also lends the Pilot enough capability to tow what you need for your weekend adventures in Laurel.
Read on to learn about other highlights of the Honda Pilot and to see what the critics have to say. Then, schedule a test drive today to take a closer look at a Honda Pilot for sale in Billings, MT.
Honda Pilot Safety Features
In addition to its long list of features and creature comforts, the new Honda Pilot SUV also offers Montana drivers the comprehensive Honda Sensing safety suite, which bundles together accident prevention technologies like:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Road Departure Mitigation System
- Adaptive Cruise Control
Honda Pilot Reviews
What do critics think of the Pilot? Read the following excerpts from Honda Pilot reviews, and see why the model is a favorite among Billings drivers at Underriner Honda!
- Edmunds: “In a segment that includes the very desirable Mazda CX-9, Toyota Highlander and Volkswagen Atlas, [the Honda Pilot] could very well be the best when it comes to a family-friendly choice.”
- The Car Connection: “The [Honda Pilot] has terrific room for passengers and whatever they might bring with them—from juice boxes to suitcases. We rate it at 9 out of 10, awarding it points for it handles passengers in all three rows, its voluminous interior, and smart touches for storing smaller items.”
- Digital Trends: “On road, the Pilot is as comfortable and easy to drive as ever. 280 horsepower and 262 pound-feet of torque is plenty to hustle through traffic and even tow up to 5,000 pounds.”
- Automobile Magazine: “It has a light-on-its-feet feel that’s become a Honda trademark, which is all the more impressive given that we’re talking about a two-ton crossover.”
Test Drive a Honda Pilot in Montana
When you’re ready to experience the Honda Pilot SUV for yourself in Billings, MT, visit us at Underriner Honda. Be sure to look into the Honda Pilot specials that we are currently offering that fit your budget best. We offer flexible Honda Pilot financing for Billings drivers of all credit backgrounds, and our friendly sales staff makes the buying process easy and hassle-free. So contact us online, and drive home in your very own Honda Pilot SUV today near Red Lodge!