New Honda Pilot for Sale in Billings, MT
13 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition, and other factors.
Advanced Safety in the New Honda Pilot SUV
For all the comfort, efficient performance, and strong resale value you’d expect from a Honda in a spacious 3-row SUV, check out the new Honda Pilot SUV. The Pilot interior features come with cutting-edge comforts like Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control and up to 5 USB ports for charging up your devices, the Honda Pilot SUV is an easy choice for families looking to get the most bang for their buck. You’ll even have the chance to match your style with the Honda Pilot color options. Just see how it beats out the competition with our Honda Pilot vs. Toyota Highlander comparison. Check out our Honda Pilot inventory, and then schedule a test drive today!
In addition to its long list of features and creature comforts, the new Honda Pilot SUV also offers the comprehensive Honda Sensing safety suite, which bundles together technology like:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Road Departure Mitigation System
- Adaptive Cruise Control
When you’re ready to experience the Honda Pilot SUV for yourself, visit us at Underriner Honda. Be sure to look into the Honda Pilot specials that we are currently offering that fit your budget best. We offer flexible Honda Pilot financing for Billings drivers of all credit backgrounds, and our friendly sales staff makes the buying process easy and hassle-free. So contact us online, and drive home in your very own Honda Pilot SUV today!
Honda Pilot Reviews
What do critics think of the Pilot? Read the following excerpts from Honda Pilot reviews, and see why the model is a favorite among Billings drivers at Underriner Honda!
- Edmunds: “In a segment that includes the very desirable Mazda CX-9, Toyota Highlander and Volkswagen Atlas, [the Honda Pilot] could very well be the best when it comes to a family-friendly choice.”
- The Car Connection: “The [Honda Pilot] has terrific room for passengers and whatever they might bring with them—from juice boxes to suitcases. We rate it at 9 out of 10, awarding it points for it handles passengers in all three rows, its voluminous interior, and smart touches for storing smaller items.”
- Digital Trends: “On road, the Pilot is as comfortable and easy to drive as ever. 280 horsepower and 262 pound-feet of torque is plenty to hustle through traffic and even tow up to 5,000 pounds.”
- Automobile Magazine: “It has a light-on-its-feet feel that’s become a Honda trademark, which is all the more impressive given that we’re talking about a two-ton crossover.”