Lifetime Warranty Care
Underriner Honda is proud to offer a non-factory Lifetime Warranty Care that’s administrated by Principal Warranty Corp. and insured by Wesco Insurance. This warranty helps guarantee that when you buy a vehicle, you’re receiving the peace of mind every vehicle should afford—right up until the moment you sell or trade it in. What’s more, it covers a variety of auto services and parts, and costs our customers nothing!
Under the Lifetime Warranty Care, you’re covered at any ASE-Certified mechanic in the continental United States, Hawaii, and Canada. And you don’t have to pay for extra maintenance or meet certain requirements to obtain coverage. Below, you’ll find a quick overview of covered parts:
- Engine: Internal lubricated parts, such as the cylinder head/s, standard turbochargers, intake manifold, oil pain, timing belt/chain and tensioner, and more, are covered under the warranty.
- Transmission: Parts needed for different types of transmissions, including automatic, CVT, standard, and transfer case, are covered, and are not limited to transmission and transfer case housing, oil pan, cooler, and electronic clutches.
- Drive Axle: Whether you have front-, rear-, all-, or four-wheel drive, you’ll enjoy coverage on all internal lubricated parts located in the drive or transaxle assembly and housing.
- Other: We’ll pay for the filters, lubricants, fluids, gaskets, seals, and taxes necessary to complete covered repairs and parts installations.
Learn More at Underriner Honda in Billings, MT!
Contact Underriner Honda with any questions about the Lifetime Warranty Care, and how it can benefit you! Our sales team can be reached at , or you can visit us in person at 3643 Pierce Parkway in Billings, MT. We’re here to assist you from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
What You Need to Know
- Q: Which vehicles come with the warranty?
- A: All new vehicles come standard with our Lifetime Warranty Care.
- Q: Does the warranty really last a “lifetime”?
- A: It lasts for as long as you own your vehicle. You can hold onto your new Honda for as long as you wish, and you’ll still enjoy coverage.
- Q: What do I need to do?
- A: Your only job is to maintain your vehicle per the manufacturer’s recommended service schedule, and we’ll take care of any covered claims up to the purchase price or fair market value.