The 2019 Honda Passport Arrives in Billings, MT
Billings drivers in search of a mid-size SUV will have a new option to turn to this February: the 2019 Honda Passport. Occupying the space between the CR-V and Pilot, this sporty five-seater SUV is ready to elevate your trips in Lewistown and beyond. Get a preview of the performance and convenience features you can bring home with the new Honda Passport at Underriner Honda.
Passport Performance Features & Specs
Equipped with a strong 3.5L V6 engine, the 2019 Honda Passport provides the muscle and towing capacity you need when towing a boat or heading to the trails. The engine is complemented by a selection of features to maximize the power of the Passport, like:
- Maximum of 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque
- Maximum towing capability of 5,000 pounds on the AWD configurations and towing of up to 3,500 lbs of FWD models
- Available torque-vectoring AWD system which optimizes traction by monitoring individual wheels and redistributing engine power as more is needed
- Use the Intelligent Traction Management system to engaged Snow Mode on 2WD configurations or Mud Mode and Sand Mode on AWD trims for added performance
- 9-Speed Automatic Transmission with Shift-By-Wire and Paddle Shifters for smooth and fast transitions
Experience best-in-class passenger volume of 115.9 cubic feet and a versatile cargo space inside the 2019 Honda Passport. Drivers can seat five and still access up 50.5 cubic feet of cargo space behind the second row. Or, fold down the second row and extend the cargo space to enjoy a maximum of 100.7 cubic feet of cargo space for those larger items. Additional features include:
- One-Touch Fold-Down 60/40 Split Rear Seatback allows you to easily reconfigure your Passport for more cargo.
- Underfloor storage compartments keep important cargo hidden and organized.
- Multi-Functional Center Console Storage
- Available Power Tailgate allows for access with the simple swipe of your foot.
Honda Passport Technology
Whether you’re just hopping in the car for a quick trip to Lewistown, or have your sights set beyond the horizon, the Honda Passport includes technology to keep the whole family safe and entertained with:
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio and HandsFreeLink®
- Available Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Honda Sensing® suite of safety features
- Available 8-Inch Display Audio with High-Resolution Electrostatic Touch-Screen and Customizable Feature Settings
- Available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ with Voice Recognition* and Honda HD Digital Traffic
Honda Passport vs. Honda Pilot
Considering the Honda Passport vs. Honda Pilot? Space can be a deciding factor for Laurel families. If you are looking for a roomy two-row SUV with seating for five, the Honda Passport delivers. If you have a larger crew, the Pilot provides three-rows and seating for eight. No matter which model you settle on, car buyers will find features they are sure to enjoy at Underriner Honda.
Pick Up Your Passport at Underriner Honda
Visit us at Underriner Honda to find a 2019 Honda Passport for your adventure. Contact us to set up a test drive or to learn more about this exciting new Honda SUV today!