Comparing Safety Features: Honda Sensing® vs. Subaru Eyesight vs. Mazda i-ACTIVSENSE
While Subaru Eyesight and Mazda i-ACTIVSENSE provide a variety of advanced safety features, Honda Sensing® offers additional exclusive features, giving Cody drivers extra peace of mind. Today, the team at Underriner Honda compares the Honda Sensing® vs. Subaru Eyesight vs. Mazda i-ACTIVSENSE active safety features, so you can be the judge.
Shared Active Safety Features
Whether you compare Honda Sensing® vs. Subaru Eyesight or Honda Sensing® vs. Mazda i-ACTIVSENSE, one thing you’ll notice is that each of these systems share a handful of active safety features that are either standard or available, depending on the model and trim of their respective vehicle:
- Lane Departure Warning and Mitigation: This feature uses sensors to make sure that your vehicle is staying within the boundaries of its lane. If your vehicle strays from its lane, the feature will send you an audible and visual warning. Additionally, by using targeted braking power, the system can keep your car in the center of its lane in normal driving conditions.
- Forward Collision Warning and Mitigation: The system will both alert you and then instruct you to press down on the brakes when the system detects a potential collision. If you fail to adhere to the warning, the automatic brakes will activate, helping to avoid the collision and its impact.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: Through automatic braking and acceleration, Adaptive Cruise Control can maintain a safe distance between you and the vehicle in front of you.
Exclusive Honda Sensing® Features
So why choose Honda? As alluded to earlier, there are several safety features that are only available through the Honda Sensing® package, including:
- Road Departure Warning: Road Departure Warning automatically adjusts your steering to prevent your vehicle from driving off the road.
- Honda LaneWatch™: Activating whenever you turn on your right turn signal, Honda LaneWatch™ shows the view to your right through the display on your infotainment system and reveals four times more than the average passenger-side mirror!
Learn More About Honda Sensing® from Underriner Honda
For more information on how Honda Sensing® compares to Subaru Eyesight and Mazda i-ACTIVSENSE, or for help comparing Toyota Safety Sense vs. Honda Sensing®, contact Underriner Honda near Laurel, and schedule a test drive with one of our new Honda Sensing®-equipped models!
Honda Safety News from Underriner Honda
One of the features included in Honda Sensing® is the Honda Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS). What is Lane Keep Assist? Its primary function is to watch the road and notify you if you begin to drift from your lane, so you can take corrective action. Read on to learn more about this system and…
Go Off-Roading in an All-New Honda Passport in Billings The All-New Honda Passport in Billings was designed with you and your family in mind. There truly is no other Honda model quite like the Passport. With rugged styling and capability, it is the perfect addition to any family looking to take the road less…
The All-New 2019 Honda Passport Summer is almost here. While you are planning all your adventures, including a stop of some of the delicious Billings restaurants, make sure you take the time to test drive the New Honda Passport in Billings. Brand new to the Honda lineup, this rugged, midsize SUV offers the…