2020 Honda Pilot MPG
Looking for an SUV that gets great fuel economy without sacrificing towing power and cabin space? The Honda Pilot should be high on your list. Impressive engineering helps this 3-row midsize SUV maximize efficiency, so you can spend less time refueling and more time taking the scenic route in Billings. Explore the 2020 Honda Pilot MPG specs below, and then check out 2020 Pilot offers from Underriner Honda if you think it’s the right car for your family!
2020 Honda Pilot MPG by Trim Level
All 6 trims come standard with a 3.5L V6 engine that gets 280-horsepower and 262 lb-ft of torque, paired with automatic 6-speed transmission. As a result, all trim levels get you similar mpg — although specs may vary if you opt for available performance upgrades. Look over the 2020 Honda Pilot fuel economy specs for each trim level:
- Honda Pilot LX, EX, and EX-L with standard 6-speed automatic transmission –19/27 city/hwy mpg*
- Honda Pilot Touring with available 9-speed automatic transmission — 20/27 city/hwy mpg*
- Honda Pilot LX, EX, and EX-L with standard 6-speed automatic transmission and available AWD — 18/26 city/hwy mpg*
- Honda Pilot Touring, Elite, and Black Edition with available 9-speed automatic transmission and available AWD — 19/26 city/hwy mpg*
Honda Pilot Infotainment and Convenience Features
If you like the numbers when it comes to the Honda Pilot MPG, the Pilot offers integrated technology features that make the most of long rides Laurel, and convenient tech options like navigation to ensure you’ll never lose your way. Check out just a few key features to make your trips safer, more convenient, and more comfortable:
- HondaLink — Stay connected to your Pilot even when you’re not driving, or when someone else is. Access vehicle data or schedule service directly from the HondaLink app.
- Eco Assist System — This feature acts as your digital co-pilot, offering you fuel-saving tips to enhance fuel efficiency on your drives around Red Lodge.
- Intelligent Traction Management with Intelligent Variable Torque Management All-Wheel Drive — Honda’s cutting-edge AWD system optimizes your traction and control through even the most unstable road conditions.
Test Drive a 2020 Honda Pilot in Billings at Underriner Honda!
If you’d like to hear more about the Honda Pilot MPG, our team of expert technicians are excited to show you everything the Honda Pilot can do for your family in Billings. After you pick out your favorites, stop by our showroom explore our 2020 Pilot inventory in person! We offer a variety of Honda Pilot configurations and lease specials, so you’re sure to find the right match for your needs and budget. You can learn more about the Honda Pilot color options, towing capacity, trim levels, or interior features. Get in touch today to schedule your test drive!
More From Underriner Honda
There’s no denying the incredible ride a Honda SUV delivers on Cody roads, and if you’re looking for a model that delivers even more space and power behind the wheel, then check out the 2021 Honda Pilot configurations. This newly updated Honda lineup features a larger cabin for more passengers, stellar performance capabilities, advanced…
Just as many Cody drivers opt for a dependable Honda SUV like 2020 Honda Pilot due to its impeccable performance, the same can be said for those looking for more cabin space in their next crossover. That’s why the Honda Pilot cargo space and passenger dimensions offer a spacious, well-rounded ride that can’t be matched….
There are many things to love about reliable SUVs like the 2020 Honda CR-V from its stellar fuel economy to fully loaded interior, but one thing you’ll really appreciate on Cody roads is its top safety capabilities. This is due in large part the great 2020 Honda CR-V safety ratings given out by some of…
*19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2WD 6AT trims. 18 city/26 highway/21 combined mpg rating for AWD 6AT trims. 20 city/27 highway/23 combined mpg rating for 2WD 9AT trims. 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for AWD 9AT trims. Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.