2020 Honda Pilot Towing Capacity
If you love the look and feel of a reliable Honda crossover on Cody roads then the new 2020 Honda Pilot towing capacity is sure to deliver all the capabilities you need and more. The Honda Pilot features several unique drivetrain options along with a range of towing and safety features to help you make the most of your Pilot towing and payload power. Learn more about the 2020 Honda Pilot towing capacity with our Honda auto experts and discover the right model of your own among our vast inventory!
How Much Can a Honda Pilot Tow?
Drivers wondering how much can a Honda Pilot tow on Laurel roads will see that this lineup offers different capabilities depending which trim level you opt for. Those who choose the Pilot LX, EX, EX-L, Touring and Elite trim levels can take advantage of a towing capacity of 3,500 pounds with standard 2WD. Drivers can also upgrade to the available Intelligent Variable Torque Management AWD System which offers a maximum towing capacity to 5,000 pounds on Pilot LX, EX, EX-L, Touring and Elite trim levels. Those who opt for the Pilot Black Edition will have AWD to make the most of the 5,000-pound towing capacity. The Pilot lineup also boasts a payload capacity of 1,420 to 1,625 pounds to help you take on even more tough jobs.
2020 Honda Pilot Performance Specs & Cargo Space
To power your Honda Pilot towing capacity drivers can count on a standard 3.5L V6 engine and 6-speed automatic transmission which is available in every Pilot configuration. These power specs combine to produce 280 horsepower and 262 lb-ft of torque, while you can also save more on fuel thanks to the lineup’s stellar 19.5-gallon fuel tank capacity. For even more versatility for you and your passengers you can make use of the customizable second-row seats for 46.8 cubic feet of cargo space as well as third row seats which offer up to 83.9 cubic feet of cargo room when folded down.
2020 Honda Pilot Towing and Safety Features
Laurel can get an extra assist to manage their Honda Pilot towing capacity with ease thanks to additional performance and safety features found in this Honda crossover lineup. Some of the Pilot towing support and driver assist features you’ll have your fingertips include:
- HondaLink: Stay connected to your Honda model’s fuel range, service schedule, and more whether inside your car or not.
- Eco Assist System: This system will inform you of the status of your fuel usage to help you improve overall efficiency when braking or accelerating.
- Hill Start Assist: Sensors detect when you’re on a hill, and notify the system to apply the brakes as you move your foot from the brake pedal to the gas pedal.
- Intelligent Variable Torque Management AWD System: Not only does this system boost the Pilot’s towing capacity, but it also helps it tackle nearly any kind of driving surface can throw at you.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines: Use the handy rearview camera to snag the best parking spaces or hitch a trailer or camper.
Learn More About the Honda Pilot at Underriner Honda
Red Lodge roads require plenty of power and efficiency, and with the 2020 Honda Pilot towing capacity, you’ll have the power to get it all done and keep moving. Be sure to take a look at our online inventory at Underriner Honda where you can browse a great selection of new Pilot models for sale as well as many other impressive Honda crossovers for sale. You can get the car financing or leasing process started with many of our resources from the comfort of your home. Contact us today for more information!