The Quick Guide to 2015 Honda CR-V Prices and Trim Levels
The 2015 Honda CR-V prices and trim levels provide Billings and Laurel drivers with outstanding efficiency, generous standard features, and plenty of interior space at many affordable price points. Four trim levels give families the room to select the perfect SUV model to match almost any lifestyle.
The 2015 Honda CR-V Prices and Trims
- LX: Starting at $23,445* in 2-wheel drive (2WD) or $24,695* with Real Time all-wheel drive (AWD), the entry-level 2015 Honda CR-V comes with plenty of onboard equipment to let you enjoy your ride. The expected features are all present – including Bluetooth, cruise control, air conditioning, and a 160-watt AM/FM/CD audio system – but the model also boasts technology typically reserved for high-end trims, such as a remote entry system, daytime running lights, and a multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines.
- EX: With a 2015 Honda CR-V price of $25,545* for 2WD or $26,795* for AWD, the EX makes upgrades across the whole vehicle. Your sound system will include six speakers instead of four, drivers will relax into a 10-way power seat with power lumbar support, and a Honda LaneWatch system helps keep you safe. The HondaLink Next Generation system with Aha app lets you access numerous internet applications on your 7-inch high-resolution touchscreen display.
- EX-L: Coming in at $28,145* in 2WD or $29,395* in AWD, the EX-L trim provides a luxuriously comfortable interior, making it the perfect choice for drivers who spend plenty of time on the road. Leather-trimmed seats and a leather-trimmed steering wheel both come as standard, as does an automatic-dimming rearview mirror to keep the glare from your eyes and a dual-zone climate control system for individual comfort zones.
- Touring: Available at $31,645* in 2WD or $32,895* in AWD, the Touring trim is a top-end model that boasts state-of-the-art technology. A Honda satellite-linked navigation system with voice recognition comes as standard, as well as a number of driver assistance technologies: adaptive cruise control, lane keeping assist system, lane departure warning, and a forward collision mitigation system.
The 2015 Honda CR-V Prices Offer Four Well-Balanced Trim Levels with Enviable Features
The 2015 Honda CR-V is one of the most celebrated and popular SUVs currently available for Billings and Laurel drivers. If you’re still having trouble deciding which one is best for you, just come visit Underriner Honda today.
* MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $880.00 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.