The 2018 Honda CR-V Trims
The 2018 Honda CR-V already has plenty going for it, such as overall great value. It boasts a strikingly efficient engine, earning up to 34 MPG highway*, as well as a full suite of safety features and a surprisingly spacious interior. But one of its most appealing qualities is its many trims. From the affordable LX to the luxurious Touring, whatever your needs may be, the new Honda CR-V trims offer something for Cody drivers of all stripes.
Honda CR-V Trim Levels, Prices, & Features
2018 Honda CR-V LX 2WD CVT Automatic: $24,250 MSRP**
- The entry-level trim offers quite a bit for the money. In addition to its standard CVT transmission and LED Daytime Running Lights, you’ll also get cool interior features like a Multi-Angle Rearview Camera.
2018 Honda CR-V EX 2WD CVT Automatic: $27,050 MSRP**
- In addition to all the features you love from the LX, the EX also offers a 1.5L Turbocharged Engine and the comprehensive Honda Sensing suite of advanced safety technology.
2018 Honda CR-V EX-L 2WD CVT Automatic: $29,550 MSRP**
- This trim takes the EX and adds an extra dose of luxury and convenience, with leather appointments and power-adjustable seating to help you achieve maximum comfort.
2018 Honda CR-V Touring 2WD CVT Automatic: $32,750 MSRP**
- The top-of-the-line CR-V trim takes everything you love from the EX-L and adds advanced tech like automatic wipers and a Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System.
Honda CR-V Reviews
What do critics think of the CR-V? Read the following excerpts from Honda CR-V reviews, and see why the model is a favorite among Billings drivers at Underriner Honda!
- U.S. News: “We named the CR-V our 2018 Best Compact SUV for the Money*** because it has the best combination of overall quality and value in its class. Thanks to its sizeable cabin, wealth of safety features, and positive feedback from automotive writers, we named the CR-V our 2018 Best Compact SUV for Families****.”
- Car and Driver: “Honda’s CR-V is a triple threat: it packs a host of high-tech equipment, impressive fuel economy, and copious cargo space. As if that’s not enough, the CR-V also boasts contemporary styling and engaging driving dynamics.”
- Edmunds: “There’s also more rear legroom […] and an exceptional 75.8 cubic feet of maximum cargo space that makes the supposedly compact CR-V a legitimate alternative to midsize SUVs. Add it all up and the CR-V is a strong contender for best-in-class honors.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “It has more interior room than a Toyota RAV4, more power than the Nissan Rogue and better resale value than a Ford Escape. The [Honda CR-V] continues to be the go-to crossover SUV for those seeking dependability, affordability, safety and simplicity.”
Explore the Honda CR-V Trims at Underriner Honda!
To see what the Honda CR-V trims have to offer, contact us at Underriner Honda to and schedule a test drive. As your source for Honda vehicles near Laurel and Red Lodge, we have a wide inventory of Honda CR-V trim levels to choose from and plenty of flexible financing options to help you afford them.
*Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
**MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $995.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.