What’s the 2022 Honda CR-V Hybrid MPG?
The best-selling Honda CR-V is a smash hit with Cody and Laurel customers for its versatility and fuel-efficient performance, but the latest hybrid model goes above and beyond expectations. The 2022 Honda CR-V Hybrid mpg delivers 40 miles per gallon in the city* for seriously efficient commutes, as well as tons of high-tech amenities onboard to elevate your driving experience to the next level. Find out more about the Honda CR-V Hybrid range with Underriner Honda, and start planning your test drive in Billings.
2022 Honda CR-V Hybrid Range
While the standard Honda CR-V maxes out at an EPA-estimated 28 city* and 24 highway* mpg, the 2022 Honda CR-V Hybrid mpg maximizes every last drop in your fuel tank. That’s because this SUV combines the power of a typical gas-powered engine with an electric motor to skyrocket your efficiency on the Red Lodge roads. Take a look at the 2022 Honda CR-V Hybrid mileage below:
- 40 mpg city*
- 35 mpg highway*
- 38 combined mpg*
2022 Honda CR-V Hybrid Performance
Beyond the 2022 Honda CR-V Hybrid mpg, this SUV is packed with performance features to make your journey smoother. Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Powertrain: The 2.0L DOHC i-VTEC Atkinson-cycle engine is paired with an electric motor and e-CVT transmission, which boosts both Honda CR-V hybrid mileage and acceleration.
- Power Flow Monitor: Keep tabs on your powertrain with help from the Driver Information Interface or the Display Audio touchscreen, which will give up-to-date information about your battery at all times.
- Drive Modes: Click into the EV mode to utilize the Honda CR-V Hybrid electric range exclusively, or hop into ECON mode to maximize fuel efficiency with just the tap of a button.
- Drivetrain: The Honda CR-V Hybrid is offered with standard all-wheel drive, which optimizes your handling during even the toughest weather conditions.
- Regenerative Braking: Another contributor to the impressive Honda CR-V Hybrid mileage, regenerative braking can be adjusted from steering wheel controls and allows the vehicle to self-charge the battery during stops.
We’ve gone through the basics of the Honda CR-V Hybrid mileage, but there’s far more to explore from this innovative SUV. Contact us with any questions about the Honda lineup, and feel free to stop by our showroom in Billings. Our team is ready to help you find the perfect SUV, so start shopping now.
More from Underriner Honda
The best-selling Honda CR-V is a smash hit with Cody and Laurel customers for its versatility and fuel-efficient performance, but the latest hybrid model goes above and beyond expectations. The 2022 Honda CR-V Hybrid mpg delivers 40 miles per gallon in the city* for seriously efficient commutes, as well as tons of high-tech amenities onboard…
Is fuel efficiency at the top of your wishlist for your next ride? Whether you’re looking for a performance-minded Cody commuter or a stylish Laurel vehicle, the new Honda Civic can satisfy your needs. The Honda Civic fuel economy is chart-topping, to say the least, with the 2022 Honda Civic Sedan LX with M-CVT…
One of the features included in Honda Sensing® is the Honda Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS). What is Lane Keep Assist? Its primary function is to watch the road and notify you if you begin to drift from your lane, so you can take corrective action. Read on to learn more about this system and…