2021 Honda Pilot Interior
All it takes is one quick look at the 2021 Honda Pilot interior to understand just how far 3-row crossover SUVs have come. Spacious and versatile as ever, the latest Pilot cabin complements that level of utility with a stunning selection of features and amenities to enhance every journey you take.
Simply read on to explore:
- Honda Pilot Interior Technology
- Honda Pilot Comfort Features
- Honda Pilot Interior Space
Honda Pilot Interior Technology
Even entry-level Honda Pilot trims bring a strong range of features, including a 5-inch LCD screen, 7-speaker sound system, and Bluetooth® Streaming Audio. Of course, Cody drivers will also have the opportunity to choose from a diverse selection of available amenities, with highlights including:
- 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ Smartphone Integration
- Wireless Phone Charger
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
- 10.2-Inch Advanced Rear Entertainment System
- 10-Speaker, 590-Watt Premium Audio System
- HondaLink® Subscription Services
- Wi-Fi® Hotspot Capability
- SiriusXM® Radio
- HD Radio™
Honda Pilot Comfort Features
The Honda Pilot complements its cutting-edge technology with plenty of creature comforts to keep everyone relaxed and refreshed through even the longest of Laurel drives. Standard and available highlights include:
- Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Leather-Trimmed Seats
- 10-Way Driver’s Seat with Power Lumbar Support
- 4-Way Power Front Passenger’s Seat
- Heated Front and Rear Outboard Seats
- Ventilated Front Seats
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
Whether you want to enjoy a cooling airflow from the back of your seat during hot Red Lodge days or sink into indulgent upholstery, the new Honda Pilot can make it happen.
Honda Pilot Interior Space
The Honda Pilot lets you take up to eight with the standard 2nd row bench or up to seven with available 2nd row Captain’s Chairs. Seating appointments remain spacious across all rows thanks to 152.9 cubic feet of passenger space, and cargo dimensions supply room for everything you could need to bring along
- Up to 18.5 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 3rd row.
- Up to 55.9 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row.
- Up to 109.9 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 1st row.
See the 2021 Honda Pilot Interior at Underriner Honda
Whether you want to explore 2021 Honda Pilot interior cargo dimensions in the flesh or talk through financing options, our team can help. For any further advice or assistance, don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
More From Underriner Honda
In addition to its excellent gas mileage and versatile interior, the 2021 Honda CR-V towing capacity offers new capabilities for drivers on Billings roads. So, how much can a Honda CR-V tow? With the proper towing hitch, the Honda CR-V can tow up to 1,500 pounds, and you’ll be supported by top safety and driver-assist…
All it takes is one quick look at the 2021 Honda Pilot interior to understand just how far 3-row crossover SUVs have come. Spacious and versatile as ever, the latest Pilot cabin complements that level of utility with a stunning selection of features and amenities to enhance every journey you take. Simply read on to…
Don’t be fooled. The new Honda Pilot is more than just its gorgeous looks. This beautiful SUV is built to play as hard as you do, meaning the Honda Pilot towing capacity can more than handle pulling those jet skis or your other grown up toys around Cody and beyond. How much can a Honda Pilot…