What are the 2020 Honda Civic MPG Ratings?
No matter if you’re a new or experienced driver, the new 2020 Honda Civic sedan offers the incredible fuel economy you need on Cody roads. With the 2020 Honda Civic MPG ratings, you can take on the road with the trusted Honda performance along with plenty of other outstanding features to help you save on every tank of fuel. Learn more about the Civic MPG ratings at Underriner Honda today!
2020 Honda Civic Fuel Economy by Trim Level
So, what are the Honda Civic MPG ratings? This depends on which 2020 configuration you choose and whether you choose standard CVT transmission or go for a higher trim level that comes with the 6-speed manual transmission. Here are the 2020 Honda Civic MPG ratings for the sedan lineup below:
- Honda Civic Sedan LX with CVT: 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway*
- Honda Civic Sedan Sport with CVT: 29 mpg city/37 mpg highway*
- Honda Civic Sedan Sport with 6-Speed Manual Transmission: 25 mpg city/36 mpg highway*
- Honda Civic Sedan EX with CVT: 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway*
- Honda Civic Sedan EX-L with CVT: 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway*
- Honda Civic Sedan Touring with CVT: 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway*
Two Honda Civic Engines with Eco Assist System
The Honda Civic fuel economy is powered by the lineup’s two engine configurations which include a standard 2.0L 4-cylinder engine that generates 158 hp and 138 lb-ft of torque and an available 1.5L turbo 4-cylinder engine that delivers 174 hp and 162 lb-ft of torque. The advantage of any Civic trim level is that you’ll have access to the Eco Assist System which helps you save even more on fuel and offers such benefits as:
- First, the system tells you how fuel-efficient your driving habits are via a color-changing display around the speedometer. If the display is green, your driving habits are efficient; if it’s blue, you’re probably wasting fuel.
- Second, the Eco Assist System can be had with an available ECON button, which you can push to change the Civic’s performance profile to favor fuel conservation.
Find the Honda Civic for Sale at Underriner Honda
Are you ready to get behind the wheel and experience the 2020 Honda Civic MPG ratings on Red Lodge roads for yourself? Take a look at our online inventory of new Honda Civic models for sale at Underriner Honda to see what suits your driving needs and fits your budget. Contact us today to learn more about your leasing and financing options at our Honda dealership near Laurel!
More From Underriner Honda
The 2021 Honda Pilot is a standout model for many reasons. As a top SUV on the market, the new Honda Pilot delivers competitive performance specs, advanced interior technology, and tons of space. In fact, the Honda Pilot dimensions are among the most generous on the Cody streets. With a maximum Honda Pilot cargo space…
If you’re looking for the legendary reliability of Honda while also securing work-zone-ready specs, the new Honda Ridgeline is the perfect model for you. This muscular pickup is strong enough to take on tough tasks in Cody while also remaining efficient enough for everyday driving in Laurel. If you have serious work to handle, you…
Built with a spacious cabin and advanced technology, the Honda CR-V is the perfect SUV upgrade for your Cody travels. What’s more, the Honda CR-V mpg ratings will help you save big at the gas pump. The 2021 Honda CR-V gas mileage reaches an astonishing 28 city / 34 highway*. These specs are what you…