Which 2015 Honda Accord Price and Trim Works For You?
Billings and Laurel drivers head straight to Underriner Honda to find the right 2015 Honda Accord price and trim to meet their needs. This is one of the most popular sedans in the country, and now you can find your own perfect model.
2015 Honda Accord Price and Trims
There are six outstanding models of the 2015 Honda Accord for Billings and Laurel drivers to choose from.
- LX: Starting at $22,105,* even the standard 2015 Honda Accord price provides premium comfort and convenience. A dual-zone climate control system with air filtration offers individual climate sectors, all information is displayed on an 8-inch high-resolution WVGA screen, and Bluetooth HandsFreeLink and a SMS text message function allow you to stay connected on the go.
- Sport: Starting at $23,865,* the Sport model is immediately impressive, standing as it does on 18-inch alloy wheels. Under the hood you’ll find an upgraded 2.4L 4-cylinder engine good for 189 hp, and the model comes with continuously variable transmission as standard. Your comfort is assured with a leather-wrapped steering wheel and 10-way power driver’s seat.
- EX: Starting at $25,030,* the EX allows you to open up the ride to the sun or stars above by using your one-touch power moonroof with tilt feature. You’ll also stay safe while merging thanks to the Honda LaneWatch system, and enjoy the ability to start the car without taking your keys from your pocket, thanks to the push button start function.
- EX-L: Starting at $28,420,* the EX-L adds high-end driver-assistance technology, including a forward collision warning system to alert you of possible obstructions and a lane departure warning to keep you from deviating out of your current lane. It is available with a Honda satellite-linked navigation system for $30,195.*
- EX-L V6: Starting at $30,495,* this model includes LED daytime running lights and a HomeLink remote system, but all you’ll really want to know about is the phenomenal 3.5L SOHC i-VTEC V6 Engine. Good for 278 hp and 252 lb-ft of torque, it boasts performance to shout about. The EX-L V6 is available with navigation for $32,270.*
- Touring: Starting at $33,630,* this top-of-the-line trim creates a stunning first impression. It also enjoys advanced automotive features, including adaptive cruise control and LED headlights with and auto-on/off function.
Which 2015 Honda Accord Price is Right for You?
Of course, reading about the 2015 Honda Accord price and trim levels can only take you so far — you really need to try one or two out for yourself. Come down to Underriner Honda to do just that.
* MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $820.00 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.