The 2017 Honda Pilot SUV’s Technology
When it comes to technology, many SUVs give luxury sedans a run for their money. The new Honda Pilot is one such SUV. Even at the base level, you’ll gain access to easy-to-operate features, designed to keep you entertained and up-to-date on events inside and outside of your vehicle. Available features, such as Apple CarPlay and navigation, give you the freedom to make your Pilot as techy as you see fit. See what else the Pilot offers below!
Stay Connected and Informed
As a full-size SUV, the 2017 Honda Pilot is adept at keeping families entertained and on the right track. Check out some of its most appealing infotainment features:
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Control: Whether your Honda Pilot is equipped with seven or ten speakers, speed-sensitive volume control comes standard, and allows you to hear the audio system over the din of the highway.
- Standard Central Display: The base LX comes with a 5-inch LCD screen, which gets swapped for an 8-inch high-resolution audio touchscreen on the EX and above.
- Available Smartphone Integration: Aim for Apple CarPlay or Android Auto and enjoy the convenience that comes with accessing your favorite smartphone apps, such as Google Maps or iTunes, via the infotainment system.
- Available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System: Pilot models with navigation also include voice recognition and Honda HD Digital Traffic; you’ll get access to high-quality maps of Bozeman, MT and nearby areas, as well as traffic updates.
Honda Sensing Suite
The 2017 Honda Pilot offers no shortage of technological advances. However, one key feature—or, feature bundle—is Honda Sensing. The systems in this safety suite work individually or in unison to help you remain aware of your surroundings when you’re traveling the open roads around Sheridan, WY. If you’re in familiar territory, you can turn off Honda Sensing; it’s there for you whenever you need a boost of confidence and a co-pilot. Honda Sensing comes standard on the Pilot Touring and Elite, and includes the following programs:
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS)
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
Test Drive the Honda Pilot Today!
If you’re shopping for an SUV that anticipates and responds to your needs, the 2017 Honda Fit may be worthy of your shortlist. Learn more about its other greater qualities, such as V6 power, a three-row interior, and more. Schedule a test drive online, or visit Underriner Honda at 3643 Pierce Parkway in Billings, MT. We offer brand-new Honda vehicles, certified service, and customizable financing to drivers from Bozeman, MT to Sheridan, WY.