The Honda Odyssey Interior Was Designed for Your Family
The 2018 Honda Odyssey interior was designed to seat up to eight passengers. It can also accommodate a maximum cargo volume of 158 cubic feet for your hauling needs around Billings. Among the amenities inside the new Honda Odyssey, you’ll find:
- Multi-angle rearview camera
- Available leather-trimmed seating, steering wheel, and gear shift knob
- Push Button Start
- Redesigned dash
- 7-inch driver information display
- 8-inch touchscreen audio display
- Available 3-D Navigation with voice commands
- Wireless phone charging
Designed for the Family On the Go
- Rear Entertainment System – Add a 10.2-inch screen for everyone in the second and second row to stream a movie for long trips from Bozeman.
- CabinWatch and CabinTalk – Keep an eye on the little ones or make an announcement through wireless headphones connected to your rear speaker system.
- Mobile Hotspot – Connect smart devices to a high-speed wireless internet connection provided by an AT&T data plan for entertainment streaming or work on the go.
- Versatile Seats – Leather and heating options are available as well as endless configurations to accommodate luggage, extra cargo, and/or multiple passengers.
Bring the Family to Explore the Honda Odyssey Interior
Explore the Honda Odyssey interior at Underriner Honda, serving the greater Miles City, MT area. Apply for financing, then contact us to schedule a test drive in the Honda Odyssey. You can also learn how the Odyssey compares to the Honda Pilot.
Our New Honda Odyssey Inventory
More from Underriner Honda
Billings drivers in search of a mid-size SUV will have a new option to turn to this February: the 2019 Honda Passport. Occupying the space between the CR-V and Pilot, this sporty five-seater SUV is ready to elevate your trips in Lewistown and beyond. Get a preview of the performance and convenience features you can…
Many drivers around Cody want to know if the 2019 Honda HR-V comes with AWD. The answer is that while front-wheel drive is standard, yes, all-wheel drive is an available option! That’s good news for everyone who has to tackle the challenging winter road conditions we face here in Montana. Learn more about the Honda…
Once you’ve decided that a new 2019 Honda Pilot is the right SUV for your needs, you’ll not only want to pick the model that has all of the tech features you’re looking for, but you’ll also want to choose the Honda Pilot color that best suits your personal style. From bright metallic silver to…