The 2018 Honda Fit: Interior Features
Designed for city driving, the 2018 Honda Fit is a versatile little hatch with plenty of extras to keep you engaged. Next to fuel-efficient performance, the Honda Fit offers a well-equipped and spacious cabin that’s ideal for Billings drivers. Take a look below to learn more about the new Honda Fit interior!
- 2nd-Row Magic Seat: This handy seat helps you scale the Fit’s cargo area up or down; fold it down for up to 52.7 cubic feet of room.
- Leather Accents: The standard leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob add a warmer and more welcoming feel to the Fit’s cabin.
- Illuminated Steering Wheel-Mounted Controls: During nighttime drives around Bozeman, illuminated audio, cruise control, and Bluetooth controls make it easier to personalize your drive.
- Optional Apple CarPlay and Android Auto: Standard on Sport, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto let you pair your phone with the infotainment system for quick access to your smartphone apps.
Cozy Commuting with the Fit
Comfy and practical, the 2018 Honda Fit interior makes weaving through the streets of Miles City a breeze. Conveniences like power windows/locks, air conditioning, and a tilt-and-telescopic steering column give you control over the cockpit, while center-console storage lets you safely stow your phone, keys, change, etc. When it’s time to hit the highways around Billings, activate cruise control for a calm and collected drive.
The Honda Fit is an economy vehicle, but that doesn’t mean you have to make due with a bare-bones feature set; it offers a variety of optional add-ons, such as:
- Push button start—lets you hop in, push a button to start the engine, and zip away.
- Leather upholstery and front-seat heating—are also optional for added comfort, as well as sliding sunvisors.
- Cargo-area tie-downs—keep your belongings secure during travel.
Our New Honda Fit Inventory
More from Underriner Honda
Go Off-Roading in an All-New Honda Passport in Billings The All-New Honda Passport in Billings was designed with you and your family in mind. There truly is no other Honda model quite like the Passport. With rugged styling and capability, it is the perfect addition to any family looking to take the road less…
The All-New 2019 Honda Passport Summer is almost here. While you are planning all your adventures, make sure you take the time to test drive the New Honda Passport in Billings. Brand new to the Honda lineup, this rugged, midsize SUV offers the versatility and comfort you want for your road trips while…
The 2019 Honda Pilot has a maximum towing capacity of up to 5,000 lbs when outfitted with the Intelligent Variable Torque Management AWD System. 2WD models can haul an impressive 3,500 lbs, so no matter which Pilot you choose, you’ll be set for all your Laurel adventures. Learn more about what this strong and sturdy…