The 2018 Honda Fit: Interior Features
Designed for city driving, the 2018 Honda Fit is a versatile little hatch with plenty of extras to keep you engaged. Next to fuel-efficient performance, the Honda Fit offers a well-equipped and spacious cabin that’s ideal for Billings drivers. Take a look below to learn more about the new Honda Fit interior!
- 2nd-Row Magic Seat: This handy seat helps you scale the Fit’s cargo area up or down; fold it down for up to 52.7 cubic feet of room.
- Leather Accents: The standard leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob add a warmer and more welcoming feel to the Fit’s cabin.
- Illuminated Steering Wheel-Mounted Controls: During nighttime drives around Bozeman, illuminated audio, cruise control, and Bluetooth controls make it easier to personalize your drive.
- Optional Apple CarPlay and Android Auto: Standard on Sport, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto let you pair your phone with the infotainment system for quick access to your smartphone apps.
Cozy Commuting with the Fit
Comfy and practical, the 2018 Honda Fit interior makes weaving through the streets of Miles City a breeze. Conveniences like power windows/locks, air conditioning, and a tilt-and-telescopic steering column give you control over the cockpit, while center-console storage lets you safely stow your phone, keys, change, etc. When it’s time to hit the highways around Billings, activate cruise control for a calm and collected drive.
The Honda Fit is an economy vehicle, but that doesn’t mean you have to make due with a bare-bones feature set; it offers a variety of optional add-ons, such as:
- Push button start—lets you hop in, push a button to start the engine, and zip away.
- Leather upholstery and front-seat heating—are also optional for added comfort, as well as sliding sunvisors.
- Cargo-area tie-downs—keep your belongings secure during travel.
Our New Honda Fit Inventory
More from Underriner Honda
Billings drivers in search of a mid-size SUV will have a new option to turn to this February: the 2019 Honda Passport. Occupying the space between the CR-V and Pilot, this sporty five-seater SUV is ready to elevate your trips in Lewistown and beyond. Get a preview of the performance and convenience features you can…
Many drivers around Cody want to know if the 2019 Honda HR-V comes with AWD. The answer is that while front-wheel drive is standard, yes, all-wheel drive is an available option! That’s good news for everyone who has to tackle the challenging winter road conditions we face here in Montana. Learn more about the Honda…
Once you’ve decided that a new 2019 Honda Pilot is the right SUV for your needs, you’ll not only want to pick the model that has all of the tech features you’re looking for, but you’ll also want to choose the Honda Pilot color that best suits your personal style. From bright metallic silver to…