The 2018 Honda Fit: Interior Features
Designed for city driving, the 2018 Honda Fit is a versatile little hatch with plenty of extras to keep you engaged. Next to fuel-efficient performance, the Honda Fit offers a well-equipped and spacious cabin that’s ideal for Billings drivers. Take a look below to learn more about the new Honda Fit interior!
- 2nd-Row Magic Seat: This handy seat helps you scale the Fit’s cargo area up or down; fold it down for up to 52.7 cubic feet of room.
- Leather Accents: The standard leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob add a warmer and more welcoming feel to the Fit’s cabin.
- Illuminated Steering Wheel-Mounted Controls: During nighttime drives around Bozeman, illuminated audio, cruise control, and Bluetooth controls make it easier to personalize your drive.
- Optional Apple CarPlay and Android Auto: Standard on Sport, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto let you pair your phone with the infotainment system for quick access to your smartphone apps.
Cozy Commuting with the Fit
Comfy and practical, the 2018 Honda Fit interior makes weaving through the streets of Miles City a breeze. Conveniences like power windows/locks, air conditioning, and a tilt-and-telescopic steering column give you control over the cockpit, while center-console storage lets you safely stow your phone, keys, change, etc. When it’s time to hit the highways around Billings, activate cruise control for a calm and collected drive.
The Honda Fit is an economy vehicle, but that doesn’t mean you have to make due with a bare-bones feature set; it offers a variety of optional add-ons, such as:
- Push button start—lets you hop in, push a button to start the engine, and zip away.
- Leather upholstery and front-seat heating—are also optional for added comfort, as well as sliding sunvisors.
- Cargo-area tie-downs—keep your belongings secure during travel.
Our New Honda Fit Inventory
More from Underriner Honda
One of the features included in Honda Sensing® is the Honda Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS). What is Lane Keep Assist? Its primary function is to watch the road and notify you if you begin to drift from your lane, so you can take corrective action. Read on to learn more about this system and…
When the time’s right to upgrade with a family-friendly SUV, there’s a lot of strong features that make any wishlist. Space is important, and amenities are key. However, safety may be the most important factor when deciding which SUV is right for your Cody family. Luckily, the Honda CR-V offers tons of space with…
When you’re looking for a new pickup to help you take on the Cody job site, power and performance are incredibly important. To compliment that muscle, you’ll want a truck that offers strong efficiency for trips back and forth from Laurel to Red Lodge. Luckily, the 2021 Honda Ridgeline mpg rating reaches 24* on the…