The 2018 Honda Fit: Interior Features
Designed for city driving, the 2018 Honda Fit is a versatile little hatch with plenty of extras to keep you engaged. Next to fuel-efficient performance, the Honda Fit offers a well-equipped and spacious cabin that’s ideal for Billings drivers. Take a look below to learn more about the new Honda Fit interior!
- 2nd-Row Magic Seat: This handy seat helps you scale the Fit’s cargo area up or down; fold it down for up to 52.7 cubic feet of room.
- Leather Accents: The standard leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob add a warmer and more welcoming feel to the Fit’s cabin.
- Illuminated Steering Wheel-Mounted Controls: During nighttime drives around Bozeman, illuminated audio, cruise control, and Bluetooth controls make it easier to personalize your drive.
- Optional Apple CarPlay and Android Auto: Standard on Sport, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto let you pair your phone with the infotainment system for quick access to your smartphone apps.
Cozy Commuting with the Fit
Comfy and practical, the 2018 Honda Fit interior makes weaving through the streets of Miles City a breeze. Conveniences like power windows/locks, air conditioning, and a tilt-and-telescopic steering column give you control over the cockpit, while center-console storage lets you safely stow your phone, keys, change, etc. When it’s time to hit the highways around Billings, activate cruise control for a calm and collected drive.
The Honda Fit is an economy vehicle, but that doesn’t mean you have to make due with a bare-bones feature set; it offers a variety of optional add-ons, such as:
- Push button start—lets you hop in, push a button to start the engine, and zip away.
- Leather upholstery and front-seat heating—are also optional for added comfort, as well as sliding sunvisors.
- Cargo-area tie-downs—keep your belongings secure during travel.
Our New Honda Fit Inventory
More from Underriner Honda
No matter if you’re a new or experienced driver, the new 2020 Honda Civic sedan offers the incredible fuel economy you need on Cody roads. With the 2020 Honda Civic MPG ratings, you can take on the road with the trusted Honda performance along with plenty of other outstanding features to help you save on…
If you love the look and feel of a reliable Honda crossover on Cody roads then the new 2020 Honda Pilot towing capacity is sure to deliver all the capabilities you need and more. The Honda Pilot features several unique drivetrain options along with a range of towing and safety features to help you…
Along with its high performance an celebrated advanced features, there’s still plenty more for Cody and Laurel drivers to love about the 2020 Honda CR-V. For instance, the 2020 Honda CR-V dimensions display Honda’s dedicated craftsmanship toward versatility and comfort. Discover more about this SUV’s cargo and passenger volume as well as its unique exterior…