The 2018 Honda Fit: Interior Features
Designed for city driving, the 2018 Honda Fit is a versatile little hatch with plenty of extras to keep you engaged. Next to fuel-efficient performance, the Honda Fit offers a well-equipped and spacious cabin that’s ideal for Billings drivers. Take a look below to learn more about the new Honda Fit interior!
- 2nd-Row Magic Seat: This handy seat helps you scale the Fit’s cargo area up or down; fold it down for up to 52.7 cubic feet of room.
- Leather Accents: The standard leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob add a warmer and more welcoming feel to the Fit’s cabin.
- Illuminated Steering Wheel-Mounted Controls: During nighttime drives around Bozeman, illuminated audio, cruise control, and Bluetooth controls make it easier to personalize your drive.
- Optional Apple CarPlay and Android Auto: Standard on Sport, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto let you pair your phone with the infotainment system for quick access to your smartphone apps.
Cozy Commuting with the Fit
Comfy and practical, the 2018 Honda Fit interior makes weaving through the streets of Miles City a breeze. Conveniences like power windows/locks, air conditioning, and a tilt-and-telescopic steering column give you control over the cockpit, while center-console storage lets you safely stow your phone, keys, change, etc. When it’s time to hit the highways around Billings, activate cruise control for a calm and collected drive.
The Honda Fit is an economy vehicle, but that doesn’t mean you have to make due with a bare-bones feature set; it offers a variety of optional add-ons, such as:
- Push button start—lets you hop in, push a button to start the engine, and zip away.
- Leather upholstery and front-seat heating—are also optional for added comfort, as well as sliding sunvisors.
- Cargo-area tie-downs—keep your belongings secure during travel.
Our New Honda Fit Inventory
More from Underriner Honda
One of the features included in Honda Sensing® is the Honda Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS). What is Lane Keep Assist? Its primary function is to watch the road and notify you if you begin to drift from your lane, so you can take corrective action. Read on to learn more about this system and…
View Honda CR-V For Sale Cody drivers are in luck: the 2019 Honda CR-V features AWD as an option. No matter which trim level you choose, this innovative SUV gives you the choice to upgrade to Honda’s Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control System™, providing additional stabilityrav and control at every turn. Get yours today…
The 2019 Honda Accord comes in over nine different colors and can suit the style you’re looking for in your favorite color. Pick a classic white, add a splash of color with a blue, red, or green, or go vampy with a black or steel gray. Browse the Accord color options at Underriner Honda and build…