2016 Honda Accord Sport
The 2016 Honda Accord Sport offers more features, improved efficiency, and boosted performance over the base Honda Accord models currently storming the streets of Lockwood and Billings. Take a closer look and see why the 2016 Accord Sport is a popular trim among Accord buyers.
The 2016 Honda Accord Sport includes features not available in the Accord LX model for drivers looking for added luxury features like:
- 10-way adjustable driver’s seat: Fully customizable driver’s seat with added power lumbar support for a premium driving experience.
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel: High-quality leather steering wheel gives the interior added luxury and elegance.
- Aluminum pedals: Streamlined and sleek aluminum pedals give the Accord Sport a racing feel.
- 60/40-split rear seats: Added versatility and improved storage space allows you more room for cargo.
- 19-inch alloy wheels: Featuring a large wheelbase than the LX model, the 19-inch alloy wheels add an athletic accent to the Accord Sport.
- LED fog and daytime running lights: Light the way with bright, energy-efficient LED lights.
Improved Power and Performance
The 2016 Honda Accord Sport features a 2.4L in-line 4-cylinder engine that produces 189 hp and 182 lb-ft of torque — slightly more power than the base Accord LX thanks to dual exhaust. The Accord Sport is available with your choice of 6-speed manual transmission for 23 mpg city/34 mpg highway* or a continuously variable transmission that boasts an improved 26 mpg city/35 mpg highway.*
You can also Add the Honda Sensing suite, which includes features such as:
- Collision mitigation braking system: Front-mounted radar gives the driver warnings about approaching objects on the roadway.
- Road departure mitigation system: Alerts and helps to assist the driver if it determines the possibility of your vehicle crossing over detected lane markings.
- Adaptive cruise control: Automatically adjusts cruising speed to avoid collisions with objects in front of the car.
Jump Into the 2016 Honda Accord Sport Today
Lockwood drivers can test-drive the 2016 Honda Accord Sport today at the Underriner Honda showroom at 3643 Pierce Parkway in Billings, MT. You can also call our team at 406-255-2350 or contact us online!
* 23 city/34 highway/27 combined mpg rating for 6MT models. 27 city/37 highway/31 combined mpg rating for CVT models. 26 city/35 highway/30 combined mpg rating for Sport CVT models. 21 city/34 highway/26 combined mpg rating for V-6 models. Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.