2016 Honda HR-V vs. 2016 Nissan Juke
2016 Honda HR-V
2016 Nissan Juke
The 2016 Honda HR-V is an new model, so Billings and Lockwood drivers can naturally expect more from it than they would from an outdated rival like the 2016 Nissan Juke. The advantages yielded by the fresh approach of the HR-V show themselves throughout, but especially in terms of efficiency, space, and technology.
The 2016 Honda HR-V, as an new vehicle, naturally boasts one of the most sophisticated powertrains currently available. A 1.8L four-cylinder engine is capable of commanding up to an impressive 141 hp and 127 lb-ft of torque for an agile ride, but the real draw is efficiency. You’ll make:
- Up to 25 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway* with a six-speed manual and FWD.
- Up to 28 mpg in the city and 35 mpg on the highway* with a continuously variable transmission (CVT) and FWD.
The 2016 Nissan Juke fails to match those numbers — at best, you’ll achieve up to 32 mpg on the highway.
Space and Versatility
There’s only a meager 10.5 cubic feet behind the rears seats of the Juke and 36 cubic feet when the rear seats are folded down. The Honda HR-V blows it out of the water by delivering up to 24.3 cubic feet behind the rear seats and 58.8 cubic feet when the seatbacks are folded down.
Billings and Lockwood drivers will also find that the HR-V’s space is far more versatile than the Juke’s. A Magic Seat can be dropped in seconds to accommodate larger pieces of cargo, but you can also enter either Long Mode to accommodate items of up to 8 feet in length or Tall Mode to make close to 4 feet of vertical space.
The 2016 Honda HR-V clearly outperforms the 2016 Nissan Juke in terms of efficiency and interior space, and it also has it beat when it comes to standard and available features. You’ll only be able to enjoy the following amenities when you opt for the HR-V:
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
- Honda LaneWatch
- Tilt-and-Telescoping Steering Column
The 2016 Honda HR-V is Ready and Waiting at Underriner Honda
Here at Underriner Honda, we’ve been thoroughly impressed by Honda’s new entry in the compact crossover segment. To find out for yourself just how far beyond competitors like the Juke it can go, Make the trip from Lockwood or elsewhere to our dealership in Billing, MT and take a test drive.
* 25 city/34 highway/28 combined mpg rating for 6MT models. 28 city/35 highway/31 combined mpg rating for 2WD CVT models. 27 city/32 highway/29 combined mpg rating for AWD CVT models. Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.