2017 Honda Accord vs. 2017 Ford Fusion
2017 Honda Accord
2017 Ford Fusion
If you’re shopping for an efficient, feature-rich sedan near Billings and Lockwood, Montana, you may wonder which vehicle will deliver more of what you want when comparing the 2017 Honda Accord and the 2017 Ford Fusion. Are you ready to find out the answer?
We’ve performed a comparison between these two popular cars. One clearly pulls ahead of the other in the ways that matter most to drivers, but we’ll let the evidence speak for itself. Take a look—then come in and see us for a test drive!
One area that is sure to impress drivers when comparing the Accord and the Fusion is the realm of standard features. Various features come standard in the Accord but not the Fusion, including the following:
- Dual-zone automatic climate control, which allows both the driver and front-seat passenger to set their own personalized levels of comfort.
- Anti-theft stereo, which helps prevent would-be thieves from stealing the car’s stereo system.
- Advanced compatibility engineering, or ACE, body structure, which is a Honda-exclusive vehicle construction designed to lessen the effects of collisions. ACE body structure helps disperse crash energy more evenly across the front of the Accord, better protecting the passengers inside, and can even help distribute collision impact more evenly to the other vehicles involved in a crash.
- Side curtain airbags with rollover sensor, which signals the front passenger-side airbag to inflate into the space between the door and the passenger when severe side impacts occur.
- Exterior temperature gauge, which keeps the driver and passengers informed about the weather outside.
If you’re looking to save money at the pump—and who isn’t these days—the Honda Accord also easily surpasses the Ford Fusion in terms of fuel economy.
EPA-estimated fuel economy for the Accord models ranges between an outstanding 32 mpg and 36 mpg on the highway* and between 21 mpg and 27 mpg in the city*.
The Ford Fusion, in comparison, delivers EPA-estimated fuel economy of between just 26 mpg and 34 mpg highway and between 17 mpg and 23 mpg city.
Ready to See for Yourself?
If you’re ready to learn more about the superior 2017 Honda Accord and its various winning features, head over to Underriner Honda or contact us today! Our state-of-the-art facility is located at 3643 Pierce Parkway in Billings, which is just 14 minutes from Lockwood via I-90 West.
<*Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-package/condition, and other factors.