2017 Honda Accord Hybrid vs. 2017 Toyota Camry Hybrid
2017 Honda Accord Hybrid
2017 Toyota Camry Hybrid
With so many of our favorite cars coming out with Hybrid models, it might seem difficult to choose which one is right for you. We’ve compiled a quick comparison of the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid and the 2017 Toyota Camry to help our Billings and Lockwood customers make the right decision. Let’s see how these two classic models compare with their Hybrid offerings.
Better Fuel Efficiency
Billings and Lockwood customers looking at investing in a Hybrid vehicle will no doubt be looking for a model that gets the highest fuel efficiency. If that’s the case, then you will definitely want to choose the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid over the 2017 Toyota Camry Hybrid.
- 2017 Accord Hybrid MPG: All three trim levels output an incredible 49 mpg in the city and 47 mpg on the highway thanks to the 2.0L 4-cyliner engine that is paired to an AC synchronous permanent-magnet electric motor*. There’s also an Eco Assist system that helps to maintain this high level of efficiency.
- 2017 Camry Hybrid MPG: The base LE trim on the Hybrid Camry only gets up to 42 mpg in the city and 38 mpg on the highway. If you select a higher level trim, you’ll only get 40 mpg in the city and 37 mpg on the highway. A lackluster effort when compared to the Accord.
More Advanced Tech Features
Both the 2017 Accord Hybrid and the 2017 Camry Hybrid offer a number of standard tech features as standard including dual-zone climate control, push button start, smart entry, and Bluetooth capability. However, Billings and Lockwood customers will find so much more technology packed into the Accord Hybrid. The following features come standard on the Accord Hybrid but not the Camry Hybrid:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Honda LaneWatch™
- HomeLink® Remote System
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Control
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
Upper level trims on the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid also include several features that the 2017 Toyota Camry does not include:
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ with Voice Recognition and Honda HD Digital Traffic and Song By Voice®
- Apple CarPlay / Android Auto
- Pandora Compatibility
- Driver’s Seat with 10-Way Power Adjustment, including Power Lumbar Support
- Heated Rear Outboard Seats
Come See the 2017 Accord Hybrid at Underriner Honda Today
Now that you can clearly see which Hybrid is the better option, it’s time for you to take the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid for a test drive. You can do just that by visiting Underriner Honda or if you have more questions just contact us online. We look forward to putting our Billings and Lockwood customers behind the wheel of this highly-efficient vehicle, so make sure you come see us soon to take it for a spin!
*49 city / 47 highway / 48 combined mpg rating. Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-package/condition, and other factors.