Make a Statement
The 2015 Honda Crosstour is an exceptional crossover vehicle with an exceptional mission. The Car Connection writes, “When the Crosstour first hit showrooms, it was actually called Accord Crosstour. This made sense, since it was based on the Accord sedan sold at that time. SInce then, it has dropped the Accord name, while the Accord itself has moved on to a new generation. . . So now the Crosstour is simply a husky Accord relative, with more sluggish handling.”
Want more information on the 2015 Honda Crosstour? Then contact the Crosstour brand ambassador at our Billings, MT dealership, Deb Allen, at +1-406-861-7726, and schedule a personalized demonstration today.
Something Dependable. Something Fun.
Choose both. Packed with Honda’s latest technological innovations, the 2015 Honda Crosstour is as reliable as it is exhilarating.
- Responsive Handling. When the weather takes a turn, the available Real Time 4WD system takes charge. The system can detect a loss of traction and automatically send power to the rear wheels to help you grip the road and stay on course.
- Confident Cornering. Front shocks utilize a rebound spring within the shock tube that enhances front tire contact with the road when cornering. Combined with a double wishbone front and multi-link rear suspension, the Crosstour offers an exceptionally stable ride.
- Smooth Handling. Honda engineers designed the Crosstour with a high, commanding presence, yet a low center of gravity. The results can be felt in how well the Crosstour handles.
Luxury with Utility.
The Crosstour’s unique exterior styling will draw you in, and its swank interior will keep you. It’s here that a versatile crossover meets the luxury sports car you deserve.
- Customized Comfort. The driver’s seat has 2-position memory (EX-L models), and available dual-zone climate control lets you and your front passenger select your own temperature settings.
- Flexible Space. The Crosstour boasts 51.3 cubic feet of cargo space9 with the 60/40 split rear seatback folded down
- Premium Refinements. Heated front seats and a leather-trimmed steering wheel and shift knob punctuate a flawlessly designed interior (EX-L models).
- Unexpected Refinements. A water-resistant hidden removable utility box keeps valuables out of sight, and reversible floor panels protect the rear carpeting.
Power Meets Efficiency.
The 2015 Honda Crosstour is as aggressive as it looks, and more efficient than you’d think. The distinctively streamlined shape houses your choice of a 2.4-liter i-VTEC® 4-cylinder engine or a 3.5-liter i-VTEC V-6.
- 192-hp (SAE net), 2.4-Liter, 16-Valve, DOHC i-VTEC® 4-Cylinder Engine. The Crosstour EX and EX-L models feature a powerful 192-hp (SAE net) 4-cylinder engine. The DOHC i-VTEC® system enhances the effect of VTEC® on Crosstour’s 4-cylinder engine by adding Variable Timing Control?, or VTC?.
- Variable Cylinder Management. The V-6 engine’s cylinders activate and deactivate based on power demands. This lets the engine run in 3-cylinder mode longer – maximizing fuel efficiency – while still providing seamless transitions to all 6 cylinders when more muscle is needed.
- 278-HP i-VTEC V-6. Delivering 278 hp and 252 lb-ft of torque, this engine is designed to deliver outstanding performance at any speed. Paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission, both efficiency and performance prevail.
Equipped for Safety.
Honda is committed to helping provide safety for everyone. That means crash protection that focuses not only on our own drivers and passengers, but also on the occupants of other vehicles, as well as injury mitigation for pedestrians. Honda is dedicated to identifying and implementing new, advanced designs and features that help enhance safety on the road. With this peace of mind, our drivers have the confidence to enjoy the road to the fullest.
With our countless technological innovations and legendary, race-inspired engines, Honda has always roared ahead of the curve. The Crosstour is designed to hug the road, and has some great features that enhance its overall control, handling, safety and reliability:
- 4-Wheel Independent Suspension. The Pilot has always been known for its excellent handling. Rigid unit-body structure provides great performance in both bending and torsional rigidity. The fully independent suspension delivers remarkable precision.4-Wheel Independent Suspension. The Pilot has always been known for its excellent handling. Rigid unit-body structure provides great performance in both bending and torsional rigidity. The fully independent suspension delivers remarkable precision.
- Hill start assist. Hill start assist prevents the Pilot from rolling forward or backward when stopped on a steep grade. Activated by sensors when the driver’s foot moves from the brake pedal to the accelerator, Hill start assist will maintain brake-line pressure for a brief moment when the brake pedal is released, giving the driver time to push the accelerator and resume motion.
- Vehicle Stability AssistTM (VSA®) with Traction Control. This sophisticated safety system aids the driver in retaining control of the vehicle if side slippage is detected during understeer or oversteer conditions. When the driver is cornering or must make a sudden maneuver, the system will engage to help restore the driver’s intended course.
To ensure the safety of not only our customers, but also other drivers as well as pedestrians, the 2015 Pilot incorporates a number of safety features, as follows:
- ACE Body Structure. The Advanced Compatibility EngineeringTM (ACETM) body structure is a Honda exclusive body design that enhances occupant protection and crash compatibility in frontal collisions.
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD). All Crosstour models feature 4-wheel disc brakes with anti-lock brakes (ABS). ABS pulses the brakes to help prevent wheel lockup and help the driver retain steering control during hard braking. The system also features Brake Assist, which helps the vehicle come to a stop sooner during emergency braking, and Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD), which distributes brake force among the four wheels based on how much load each wheel is bearing.
- Driver’s and Front Passenger’s Active Head Restraints. In a sufficient rear-end impact, the front row active head restraints move up and forward in a fraction of a second, helping reduce the likelihood of neck injury.
- Dual-Stage, Multiple-Threshold Front Airbags (SRS). The vehicle is equipped with dual-stage, multiple-threshold front airbags (SRS). One or both of these airbags will be deployed only in the event of a sufficient frontal impact. If deployed, these airbags are capable of being inflated at different rates depending on crash severity, seat-belt usage and/or other factors. Frontal airbags are designed to supplement the seat belts to help reduce the likelihood of head and upper body injuries in frontal crashes.
- Front Side Airbags with Passenger-Side Occupant Position Detection System (OPDS). In the event of a moderate-to-severe side impact, the side airbag inflates to help protect the driver’s or front passenger’s upper body. The Occupant Position Detection System (OPDS) utilizes sensors in the front passenger’s seatback to detect the height and seating position of the occupant. If a child or small-statured adult is leaning into the deployment path of the side airbag, sensors deactivate it.
- Outboard Rear Seat Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren (LATCH). The outboard rear seats feature the Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren (LATCH) mounting system for use with compatible child seats.
- Rearview Camera. Back up with confidence. All Crosstour models feature a rearview camera to make moving in reverse easier. Guidelines allow for extra precision when backing into tight spaces. EX-L and V-6 models offer the added benefit of a multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines. (Always visually confirm that it is safe to drive before backing up; the rearview camera display does not provide complete information about all conditions and objects at the rear of your vehicle.)
- Side Curtain Airbags with Rollover Sensor. In addition to the protection side curtain airbags offer front and outboard rear-seat occupants in the event of a sufficient side impact, they are also fitted with a sensor to help provide protection in a rollover. Most side curtain airbags in this class are designed to provide side-impact protection, but rarely do they also provide protection in the event of a rollover.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). This system monitors the pressure in all four tires and alerts the driver if pressure in any tire becomes significantly low. Touring models add location and pressure indicators that provide the exact tire pressure in all four tires.
Specifications, Models and Options.
Explore the 2015 Honda Crosstour, and step up to the model that’s personally fit for you.
5 speed automatic transmission
ULEV-2 CARB emissions rating
EPA mileage ratings (city/highway/combined) 22/31/25 mpg
Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) with tractional control
Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE) body structure
One-touch power moonroof
Security system with remote entry
Heated body-colored power side mirrors with Expanded View Driver’s Mirror
Bluetooth HandsFreeLink Front passenger’s seat with 4-way power adjustment
Illuminated steering wheel-mounted controls
Tilt and telescopic steering column
Center console armrest and storage compartment
Driver’s seat with 10-way power adjustment, including power lumbar support
Easy fold-down 60/40 split rear setback with center armrest
360-watt AM/FM/6-disc in-dash audio system with 7 speakers, including subwoofer
USB Audio Interface
MP3 auxiliary audio jack
Forward Collision Warning
Lane Departure Warning
Multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines
Memory-linked side mirrors with reverse gear tilt down
Dual-zone automatic climate control system
i-MID with 8-inch high resolution screen and custiomizable feature settings
SMS text message function
Heated front seats with driver’s seat two-position memory
Front passenger’s seat with 4-way power adjustment
360-watt AM/FM/6-disc in-dash premium audio system with 7 speakers, including subwoofer
HondaLink featuring Aha compatibility
Audio touch screen
Bluetooth streaming audio
adds to or replaces EX-L features
Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System with voice recognition
Song by Voice
adds to or replaces EX features
278-hp, 3.5 liter i-VTEC V-6 engine
6-speed automatic transmission with Sport Mode and paddle shifters
Variable Cylinder Management (VCM)
ULEV-2 CARB emissions rating
EPA mileage ratings (city, highway/combined) 20/30/23 mpg
18-inch alloy wheels
Multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines
Dual-zone automatic climate control system
i-mid with 8-inch high-resolution screen and customizable feature settings
SMS text-message function
Warranty and Service Information
All 2015 Honda vehicles – and any Honda Genuine Accessories installed at the time of vehicle purchase-are covered by a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty. 15 Plus, Honda cars and trucks are covered by a 5-year/60,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty, 15 too. For more information or assistance, see your Honda dealer or please give us a call at 1-800-33-Honda.
24-hour emergency road service is available to you in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada throughout your 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty term, starting with 2015 vehicles. Services include jump starting, flat tire and lockout assistance, towing, and more (limitations apply). Call 1-866-864-5211.
Honda Care® is an affordable, comprehensive vehicle and travel protection plan backed by Honda reliability, service and parts. Please see your Honda dealer for details.