2017 Honda Accord Trim Levels
With seven separate trims available, including the all-new Sport Special Edition, the 2017 Honda Accord is a versatile midsize sedan that can fit around your precise needs. From state-of-the-art driver-assistance technologies to V6 power, the Accord’s diverse model range can put exactly what you’re looking for right at your fingertips.
2017 Honda Accord Trims
- LX: Starting at $22,355,* the LX is equipped with a strong range of high-end features as standard. A multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines allows you to reverse with confidence, playing one of three viewing modes on a 7.7-inch central infotainment display. Dual-zone climate control ensures individualized comfort, and automatic headlights make for a convenient ride.
- Sport: Starting at $24,415,* the Sport’s dual-exhaust system boosts your output up to 189 hp and 182 lb-ft of torque. Further upgrades include an eight-way power driver’s seat with two-way lumbar support, leather-wrapped steering wheel, 19-inch alloy wheels, and LED Daytime Running Lights.
- Sport Special Edition: Starting at $25,415,* the Sport Special Edition, an all-new addition to the Accord’s trims for 2017, retains the increased power of the Sport and adds leather-trimmed seats which are heated in the front and accented with red stitching.
- EX: Starting at $25,730,* the EX’s one-touch power moonroof opens up your drive when the sun is shining across Billings and Lockwood. You can also change lanes and merge more safely thanks to the Honda LaneWatch function and enjoy easy entry with the keyless entry system.
- EX-L: Starting at $28,820,* the EX-L is a prime choice for drivers who place high value on first-class comfort, with leather-trimmed seats fitted as standard. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are also equipped for effortless and comprehensive smartphone integration.
- EX-L V6: Starting at $30,895,* the EX-L V6 takes the high standard of luxury achieved by the EX-L and adds a 278-hp 3.5L V6 engine.
- Touring: Starting at $34,830,* the Touring trim includes a Honda satellite-linked navigation system, heated rear outboard seats, and driver assistance technologies such as Adaptive Cruise Control and Lane Departure Warning from the Honda Sensing Suite.
The 2017 Honda Accord’s Trims Allow it to be Adapted Around Any Purpose
The 2017 Honda Accord is one of the most well-balanced midsize sedans in the segment, and that owes plenty to its diverse selection of models. To find out more, just contact Underriner Honda in Billings today.
* MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $835.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.